The plan for “Colorful Youth” Filming Exchange Program for Young People
Who Can Participate?
Young people from colleges (and the works should be mainly in Chinese).
What Is It About?
“Colorful Youth” is the major theme, and participants are welcomed to show cultures of their own countries/China/or both sides, mainly including the following topics (it’s both ok to choose one or several).
1. “Charm of languages”: Based on beauty of languages, the works can be made to reveal their charm through Chinese and foreign literature, music, fine art, songs, and so on.
2.“Young style”: The works can record young people’s living attitudes, their hopes and interests, and therefore reflect their young lifestyle.
3.“Sharing Moments”: The works can record delicacies, nice sceneries, and good recommendations in daily life and share with friends of young generation.
4.“Between You and Me”: The works can record and share cultural elements of China and CEECs, experiencing studying abroad, and stories reflecting communication among the two sides.
5.“Safeguarding the Nature”: The works can record the beauty of biodiversity in life, low-carbon lifestyle to reflect how young generation safeguard our shared homeland.
6. Any other content suitable for the major theme is also welcomed.
What Are the Works Like?
The forms include, but are not restricted within such formats:
1. Recorded and shown in the form of micro video clips or VLOG.
2. Using the popular form of Rap music.
3. Singing the household song of the students’ home countries or the countries talked about in the work.
4. Using sitcom to reflect differences between Chinese lifestyle and its foreign counterpart.
5. Telling stories touring in China or abroad when studying overseas with video clips.
6. Reciting translated excerpts of literature classics from China and overseas.
7. Any other form created in a proper way.
What demands do we have?
The works should be short videos that are no longer than 5 minutes. It should be in high-definition MP4 format, and its size should be no more than 1 gigabyte. The image should clear without any logo or watermark. It’s both ok to shoot the videos horizontally or vertically.
How Can You Join?
Please send the works to the official mailbox no later than Oct. 31, 2022. Title of the mail should be “the language of the film+ title of the film”. Please leave us some brief introduction of the work, personal contact information, and which department and university you are studying at.
What is the Bonus?
Participants will be given honorary certificates by organizers if the work is included in the film screening exhibition.
The outstanding works will broadcast through platforms of Chinese universities and China Media Group. The clips will also be used in following media programs and activities of colleges.
Some Notices about Copyright
1. Contributors of this event should fully own the copyright of the films that are handed in .
2. Organizers reserve the right to edit, broadcast, exhibit, publish, promote the works and use other forms of publicity surrounding the works.
3. When organizers use the contributed works, credit will be given to their creators. Participants to this event should be fully understand that they have transferred the copyright of their works to the organizers (except the right of authorship).
4. The organizers reserve the right of final interpretation of this event.